EA-Frist is recruiting a Digital Transformation consultant to join the European of branch of an international IT service provider.
The role of DX Consultant will range from analysis of client operations, creation of DX road-map based on client's needs, selection of tech partners/vendors to implement solutions, PoC preparations and communication between client and solution provider for implementation.
This organisation is a One Stop IT Service Provider and a proven strategic business partner to corporations operating in EMEA/CIS providing various IT Solutions.
They have been operating in the UK for over 30 years and are looking to expand there current client base.
What does your day look like?
- Analysis of client operations
- Consulting with end users and helping to identify solutions to business requirements
- Identifying potential business process improvement
- Business planning/creation for client
- Documenting business processes and procedures
- Undertaking feasibility studies for development incorporating costs and benefits, and presents proposals to clients
- Provides advice and assistance in the procurement, provision, delivery, installation, maintenance and use of IT systems and their environments
- Market research of latest technology solutions, communicating its impact to clients, and advising upon the potential introduction of such technology
- Building networks with DX solution companies within EMEA CIS region
- Creating proposals, DX roadmap, and KPI/ROI for projects based on client's needs
What are we looking for from you?
- Over 10 years IT consulting experience in area of DX, digital platforms, engineering, data management, and/or data science
- Understanding of general DX solutions, especially in the areas of digital platforms, data management, data analytics, and intelligent automation
- Demonstrable aptitude for analysing problems, ideally using formal processes
- Communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with ability to convey DX matters to all levels of the business and communicate clearly with team members o Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) o Interest in new technology, willing to broaden knowledge of the wider tech industry.
- Flexibility to accommodate business trips
Along with a competitive salary this organisation also offer:
- yearly discretionary bonus.
- Health insurance
- Penion contribution up to 6%
If you are are an experienced Digital Transformation consultant looking for your next role, APPLY for more details.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.