As Divisional FP&A Manager you will be responsible for an expanding £400m t/o division ensuring quality reporting and controls. You will be reporting trading results, budgets and forecasts and work closely with the Divisional FD who is eager to invest time to develop you and will be in a position to build a strong network to aid your future career development.
This role sits within a £400m t/o division of a larger group. The division is made up of four legal entities all operating in the telecoms sector.
Working with a range of stakeholders across 4 operating entities and key teams with in the Central Group structure the Divisional FP&A Manager will play a key role in the reporting of trading results, budgets and forecasts for the Division. Additionally, you will be active in the ongoing review of risks within Financial Reporting, supporting the integrity and assurance of Division-wide Balance Sheets. You will also be responsible for operating the financial records and reporting for the non-trading Division holding company.
- Review and produce a high-level consolidation of results for period end as received from the Telecom Subsidiary businesses in the formats required by Group.
- Review and consolidate Budgets and Forecasts into the formats required by Group for Divisional reporting and presentation
- Review and understand cost composition and movements in OPEX costs across the Division acting as a Business Partner to the Divisional Functional Lead for central budgets.
- Review and consolidate 17-week cash flow forecasts for Central Treasury, comment on cash generation vs. EBITDA and provide meaningful variance analysis
- Review and comment on GWIP budgets/forecasts and the Balance Sheet elements that drive GWIP
- Support any Finance Due Diligence supporting Group M&A activities
- Maintain and assure Financial Delegation and Financial Controls
- Review and test key financial controls within the Division, assessing their effectiveness to mitigate risk
This is a great developmental role. You will work closely with the Divisional FD who will support your development and prepare you for future Divisional FD opportunities. Ideally you will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with proven technical skills and experience of simple group consolidations.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.