If you are looking for a challenge where you can have a genuine say in development direction, technology choices and team development. You will be working cohesively with the Lead Architect to help to produce new system features, Infrastructure and exhilarating new products for well-known brands and work with evolving technologies. I am looking for a talented developer to take our client's product suite to the next level.
This organisation has a mission to help ambitious businesses build more rewarding relationships with their employees and customers. Their multi-tenant SaaS system hosts B2B loyalty programmes for a varied client base of internationally well-known brands.
Our client has recently experienced Incredible growth over the recent years including throughout the peak of Covid, They have the foundations and financial strength of a well-grounded company with the culture and passion of a start-up.
Essential skills required:
- Good experience with .NET development including C#, ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core
- Good knowledge of SQL frameworks, postgreSQL would be advantageous
- Experience with cloud-hosted systems such as Azure, AWS etc.
Not essential, but if you have experience in the following, even better:
- Experience with Bootstrap framework
- Experience with developing content management systems
- Experience with version control technologies such as git
- Some experience in working with front-end technologies such as Vue and Typescript
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Customer management and CRM solutions
- Development of high transaction volume systems on both web and mobile platform
- You'll be enthusiastic, passionate for all things web, comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a great eye for detail.
- You will be a team player, supporting your team members and being client-facing when required.
- You can take direction and are willing to listen, learn and share ideas with the team.
- Good commercial awareness with an ability to build to spec, collaboratively and with creative judgment.
- A good understanding of and interest in new technologies/developments, and upcoming trends.
- Motivated, goal-oriented and persistent with and ability to juggle and complete multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and have a can-do attitude.
This organistion are offering the following benifits:
- Circa £65k depending on experience
- Flexible hybrid working & an exceptional office environment
- Benefits package including pension and retail discounts
- Health and wellness benefits, perks and more
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service up to 30 days; plus bank holidays
- Internal reward and recognition programme
- Fully funded Vitality private healthcare programme
- Ownership and tons of opportunities to make an impact
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.