Are you well adept with Dynamics CRM and looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to be part of an innovative and pioneering company in high-profile industries?
A Leading manufacturer of measuring instruments and sensors is seeking a highly motivated Dynamics 365 CRM admin and Project Coordinator to join the team.
- Oversee and deliver CRM technical projects, enhancing our CRM system to meet business requirements.
- Consult with Sales, Marketing, and IT teams, along with external CRM consultants, to ensure the CRM works effectively and equally across all aspects of the business.
- Develop workflows and reports for campaign performance metrics.
- Identify technical issues and stay updated on CRM-related innovations.
- Understanding of business processes and ability to identify and recommend improvements for increased productivity.
- Proficiency in Dynamics 365 CRM and Dynamics 365 portal.
- Technical maintenance and administration of systems, software, or digital services.
- Providing end-user support and training.
- Data quality and management skills.
- Knowledge of user permissions, security roles, and security teams.
- Familiarity with SQL and the Azure platform (an advantage).
- Self-motivated and proactive in problem-solving.
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation abilities.
- Effective multitasking in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Efficiency with taking onboard multiple suggestions and providing the most fitting outcome.
You will get to join a
- Modern working environment in a successful, growing company.
- International team of dedicated professionals.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including pension scheme and private healthcare.
- Hybrid working 3days on site.
If you're ready to take on exciting challenges and expand your skill set, apply now or give Damian Bicknell a call on 01223298159 to become a part of a dynamic team.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.