This is an excellent opportunity for someone with relevant experience including design, implementation and testing of novel electronic circuits and systems. The successful candidate will augment the technical skills and capabilities of the existing multi-disciplinary team, and help realise ground-breaking new quantum technologies and systems.
As Electronics Hardware Engineer you will be part of a pioneering team working at the cutting edge of science and technology. You responsibilities will include.
- Design and validate electronic circuits and systems incorporating photonic devices and high-performance analogue and digital hardware
- Collaborate with other complementary disciplines and functions to successfully develop, deliver and support quantum photonic products and systems
- Participate in a range of other project-related activities as required, such as collaborating with external project partners, supporting system demonstrations, supporting project planning and reporting, supporting NPI activities, etc
- A good degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Experience with hands-on electronic circuit board and system design, bring-up and validation including both analogue and digital electronics
- Industry experience covering the full electronic product development lifecycle is preferred
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout tools such as Altium Designer
- Experience using a range of electronic test equipment
- Experience designing electronic systems using photonic devices such as lasers, photodiodes and related optical/fibre components would be highly desirable
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.