We are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect with a big focus on data, where client delivery is paramount.
You will be working closely with clients to help understand their data quality constraints and assist in creating an effective strategy for improvement around the data landscape and architecture.
We are working exclusively with a global data powerhouse who are at the forefront of improving the quality of data
This international partner is continuously pushing to drive greater data transparency for their clients in the cloud.
As the Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for:
- Working with IT operations to help in providing hands on support and planning around the companies current application landscape
- Responsible for the technology roadmap and migration plan
- Helping to improve their clients data quality
- Requirement gathering from clients through carrying out meetings with IT and business partners who are impacted by the challenges of data.
- Working on database design, support & build
The ideal Enterprise Architect will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally holding 7-10 years' experience within consulting, however open to other industries
- Extensive experience using Python or Java
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, technical field
- Knowledge of big data technologies - Hadoop, Kubernetes, Spark
- Experience working on customised software implementations in Enterprise Linux or Unix environments
- Hands on experience with cloud applications, deployment automation and network based API integration (REST/JSON)
- Skilled in data management processes - ETL, data warehousing, data governance
- Experience in requirements gathering
- £100,000 - £120,000 per annum
- Remote working available
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.