We at EA First are searching for an Enterprise Architect with experience within a Global brand
This Group brand is continuously finding ways to push their global digital platform forward, which is where the new Enterprise Architect comes in.
The Enterprise Architect will work closely with delivery teams and technical teams to support the direction of the companies digital platform. You will be the leader within the team to successfully build and implement the technology vision of the senior leadership and wider business.
Capable of managing various stakeholders from affiliates, end-users, group brands and other areas who may sit within the Technology or non-tech areas of the business.
As the Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for:
- Communicate with the end-users with a focus in making sure the right product is being produced
- In control of the technological 3-5 year roadmap, with being able to effectively write documents and present executive dashboard whilst still reaching a technical audience.
- In charge of driving the technical vision forward for the implementation team
- Continuously keeping aware of other opportunities and how to support the business staying ahead of the competition
- You will report into the CTO
The ideal Enterprise Architect will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience with large sized transformations
- Effective communicator to a wide range of audiences
- Strong understanding of mobile and cloud technologies
- Good experience working with other teams within the business, ensuring effective partnerships
- Has a logical approach in finding solutions
- Embraces new technologies
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.