Do you have experience of working with ERP systems?
Do you have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills?
We're recruiting for an ERP Data Administrator to support with deploying a single ERP system globally over a period of time.
Reporting to the ERP Project Manager, you will be working as part of a close-knit teams collaborating with colleagues providing both project support.
In this varied position, duties include:
- Creating part numbers on an ERP system
- Manage the part number request process
- Creating Bills of Materials (BoM)
- Working closely with the Data Subject Matter Expert on project implementation work
- Maintaining data integrity by regularly reviewing data and cleansing when required
ERP systems experience is essential along with being able to work on simultaneously on tasks to agreed deadlines.
The successful candidate will be comfortable communicating and challenging colleagues on data requirements and ensure consistency with data inputting.
Interviews to happen as soon as possible along with an immediate start date.
Monday-Friday - Full time with flexible working available
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.