This is a unique opportunity to be part of an integral ERP project team, collaborating with colleagues across various sites to manage the data transfer from their legacy system to the new ERP system.
This is a phased global rollout which offers the successful candidate a great range of variety and an opportunity to make the role their own. This will include maintaining and supporting data integrity once the sites have gone live, ensuring the smooth and consistent operation of intercompany processes.
We're looking for someone who's got experience using ERP systems and enjoys working with data, in this busy, fast-moving role, the ERP Data Engineer will be:
- The Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ERP data
- Supporting sites in data preparation from their legacy system in readiness for transfer
- Implementing global processes to ensure system wide data compliance
- Monitoring of data accuracy and consistency
- Creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Analysing and manipulation of large date sets; extract, compare, correct, and reload
- Onsite visits to international locations during implementation phase and "Go Live" events
- Supporting the ERP data administrator for new item number requests
- Provide training on item data for new users
- Troubleshoot data issues as they arise and solve
- Identify system improvement opportunities and implement associated system enhancement
If you've got ERP systems experience within a manufacturing environment and the following skills and experience, we'd be keen to hear from you:-
- Strong excel skills - including being able to analyse and correct large data sets
- Data management experience
- Understanding of key data and the influence of this within the business flow process
- A confident communicator that can overcome objections and be firm with their decision making
- A true team player who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve goals
As the job role progresses, there is the opportunity to develop.
Monday-Friday - 37.5 hours per week
23 days annual leave, pension, private family health insurance, income protection insurance and life assurance.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.