EA First are partnering exclusively with a global organisation, based in the Newmarket area, in their search for a German or French speaking Management Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are flourishing and like to upskill and progress from within
The organisation already have a presence in Europe, Asia and Australia, with huge upcoming growth plans to expand to other continents.
The European Management Accountant role is a crucial part of the finance team. This role will oversee the production of the monthly management accounts for the group.
As European Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The production of management accounts across Europe
- Analysing the company's performance & trends to produce reports for the head office and local subsidiaries.
- Business partner across all levels including the finance teams in Europe and UK, senior board members, operations and non-finance.
- Assisting with the wider finance team with statutory accounts and year end audits.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all European subsidiaries and solving any queries.
- Ad-hoc support to the wider finance team on projects and supporting on annual leave
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience :
- Fluent verbal and written in French or German is essential to this role
- Experience in a similar role
- Either qualified or working towards ICAEW/ ACCA/ CIMA or working towards
- This is a hybrid role you must be happy to commute to their head office in Newmarket 3 days per week.
The European Management Accountant sits within a fast pace dynamic team in the Newmarket area.
In return you will receive:
- Salary up to £50,000
- 25 days holiday (which increases on length of service)
- 8% pension
- Medical health plan
- Free parking
- Free onsite snacks
- Hybrid flexible working