A brilliant opportunity for an Events & Communications Supervisor to join a growing marketing team, based in Ipswich.
Working in a small marketing team, who co-ordinate engaging events and activities across the region - no day is the same and you will have access to a variety of tasks on which you can put your own stamp on.
Offering a great opportunity for personal and career development, growth and progression, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a programme of newsletters using post and email.
- Organising and delivering a programme of seminars, workshops and events both physical and online.
- Reporting monthly on website and social media statistics and developing the website according to the results.
- Utilising social media to support the promotion of campaigns & events and expand reach.
- Delivering centralised client communications using post and email.
- Managing the database to ensure targeted campaign mailings are delivered.
- Organising and delivering ads.
- Reviewing and co-ordinating sponsorship activities to ensure maximum benefit is achieved.
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a marketing and/or an events role.
- Accurate, methodical approach to work, with excellent attention to detail.
- Professional attitude with demonstrable ability to exercise complete confidentiality.
- Capable of utilising own initiative and working reliably.
- Positive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to attend evening events as required (TOIL available).
- 'Team player' ethic.
Ipswich (hybrid working available)
Monday-Friday - Full time
A great benefits package which includes a contributory pension, flexible working, health cash plan and private medical insurance, plus much more.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.