Permanent opportunity for an Events Management Manager to join a truly exciting organisation based in Cambridge.
This private organisation is global services provider who are highly regarded in their industry.
Offering international exposure & staff management opportunities, this role promises to offer variety & meaningful impact.
This is an autonomous role with lots of flexibility for the right individual to show their creative flair and put their own style of brand on these events.
As the Events Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading 6-8 events held internationally as well as the UK
- Managing a team of two
- Working very closely with key internal stakeholder to realise vision of events for both internal & external customer
- Management & delivery of the events budget
- Provision of courses on top of main event to complete itinerary
- Working closely with Sales & Marketing to help create visual awareness on social media
Experience of having worked in events management is a must have.
Over the course of the year 4-5 weeks will be working across various countries which you must be happy to do.
Up to £30k + benefits on offer.