A vital role within a sought-after Cambridge based Bio-Tech organisation, reporting into the CEO
We have been retained to recruit the exciting position of Executive Personal Assistant for an impressive, desirable, Cambridge organisation.
You will be supporting a very highly thought of CEO and CDO. The role will be heavily involved with Board packs, being one step ahead of the Senior Executive team, being very much the right-hand person in a strategic manner.
The successful candidate will be an organised, helpful, and experienced Executive PA with excellent attention to detail to provide high quality secretarial and administrative support to the CEO, CDO and wider executive management.
This busy team is comprised of very talented, friendly, and hard-working people that are experts in their field. The working environment is fast paced, changeable, dynamic, and rewarding.
Provide top-quality comprehensive Executive PA support to the CEO, CDO and wider executive management team.
- 5+ years of experience providing a comprehensive high-quality personal assistant or secretarial service to managers at CEO and / or Director level.
- Ability to deliver a very high-quality administration service including Executive PA 1x1 support, minute taking, booking conferences and travel arrangements etc.
- Strong diary management skills with experience of working with busy and changeable diaries.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a changeable workload.
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word, and Outlook), internet usage and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Confidence to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to successfully influence and negotiate with numerous senior staff.
- Able to construct professional correspondence with a high standard of written and oral English.
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to build strong and collaborative relationships (both internally and externally).
- A positive, calm, and flexible approach with the ability to juggle priorities and to respond to changes in workload at short notice.
- Good time management, pro-activity, flexibility, and attention to detail working to the highest standards of accuracy and presentation.
- Ability to think beyond boundaries of own job and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
This post is offering a HIGHLY competitive salary and benefits package