An exciting opportunity for an Finance Administrator has arisen to join an international business based in outside Cambridge, to assist with the day to day finance function.
A global business is looking to add a Finance Administrator to their growing business. This role will be based in in their HQ in Cambridgeshire with hybrid working.
Day To Day Responsibilities
- Processing and raising of sales invoices & credit notes
- Ensure that account and contract information is accurately recorded onto the sales information system
- Maintain spreadsheet information for sales ledger use
- Resolve any invoicing queries
- Processing direct debits
- Dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Ad hoc reporting for the business where required
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger and Finance when required.
- Essential Skills and Competencies
To be the successful candidate for this Financial Administrator position you will have.
- You will have worked in a similar position ideally within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential for this position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Oracle experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work to deadlines with high level of accuracy
As well as a competitive salary, you will also be offered a comprehensive benefits package and hybrid working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.