We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Administrator for a private equity backed Newmarket based business.
The successful candidate will be working for a business that's quadrupled in size over the last 6 years and offers excellent training and development opportunities.
The Finance Administrator will be responsible for:
- Supporting senior members of the finance department
- Ensuring accurate entries of financial transactions
- Assisting in the production of monthly financial information
- Ensuring controls & processes are maintained
- Administration tasks to support the smooth running of the department
Ideally, we're looking for someone who has some accounts / finance experience and solid administration skills.
Attention to detail and accuracy is important along with good organisational and prioritising skills.
Interviews to take place ASAP.
£25k base salary + Benefits + Full study support training scheme (ACCA or CIMA).
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.