A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Administrator to join a national brand in St Ives.
The client is a large national business head officed in St Ives, they offer hybrid working. Due to recent changes in the team, they are looking to add a Finance Administrator to their growing team.
The Finance Administrator will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Finance manger
- Ensure timely and accurate processing and payment of purchase invoices.
- Raising purchase orders
- Building strong external relationships
- Responsible for a range of administration duties.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal & external customers & colleagues.
You will either be a recent graduate or looking to make that first move into finance and have:
- Strong communication skill both verbal and written
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and work to deadlines
- Minimum of GCSE qualifications
- Confident in use of Microsoft Office- Word & Excel packages to basic level
This role is offering a completive salary plus benefits along with excellent training based at the HQ in St Ives.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.