We are working with a growing SME business based on the outskirts of Cambridge. Due to huge growth, they have a newly created opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join their team.
The main responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Support the business with financial data & analysis,
- Supporting non- finance teams to identify issues and understand trends
- Work closely with the Director to prepare monthly financial information packs
- Support with month end close
- Production of forecasting
- Improve cashflow forecasting.
The successful applicant will be studying ACCA/CIMA. They will be able to communicate across all levels (finance and non-finance) and will have the ability to work with minimal supervision and communicate concisely.
Competitive salary plus benefits.