Cambridge, Cambridgeshire- Finance Analyst
We are thrilled to be working with a Global Biotech business in Cambridge, looking to secure them a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
During the last 6 months, this organisation has been going from strength to strength, with exciting plans on the horizon.
This commercially focussed role is geared for somebody really looking to motor their career.
If you're willing to invest in your career, work hard, go above and beyond, then this client promises to ensure you will sit within the upper percentile of your peer group within the Cambridgeshire market.
Offering a competitive salary of £30,000- £40,000 (depending on experience.)
As the Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Financial and data reporting
- Variance analysis and producing monthly Financial performance reports
- Business partnering and proactively identifying trends in data to support in making recommendations on operational improvements
- Control account reconciliations
- Month-end journals and prepayments by agreed deadlines
- Working on the annual budgeting setting process
Requirements as the Finance Analyst:
- Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Commercial mindset and strong problem- solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Numerical and analytical skills with strong attention to detail