Are you looking for a role where you can truly be part of a close knit team? This role sits within an established and rapidly growing software business business (40% year on year growth). In this role you are the Finance department and will be responsible for everything finance and compliance which will include having responsibility for their ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 compliance.
Founded 15 years ago this is a self funded high growth SaaS business based in Cambridge. This is recurring revenue business which has grown 40% in the last year. This growth has led to them outgrowing their outsourced Finance Manager.
This is an interesting and varied role in a self-funded high growth SaaS business based In Cambridge. In this role you are the Finance Team and will be responsible for everything in the finance function. Because of their client base they need ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accreditation and this role will be responsible for the quality systems ensuring they follow the requisite quality standards. There will be support for this from a quality consultant.
Key aspects of the role are to:
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Ensure customers are invoiced and manage credit control
- Process supplier invoices, employee expenses and payments
- Manage payroll, VAT, R&D Tax credits, etc.
- Working with CEO on maintaining and developing forecast model
- Assisting with production of the quarterly board pack
- Ownership of ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 Quality Management System
- Leading external audits with BSI
- Process improvements and related documentation
- Assisting with Internal quality audits
- Management reviews, supplier assessments, CAPA's, OFI's, Security Incidents, etc
- Continuous improvement of the quality system and wider company processes
- R&D planning activities
- Passing on best practice use of our products to customers
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- Full understanding of finance function with demonstrable experience of handling all aspects of accounts production
- Comfortable with accounting programs such as quickbooks and xero
- Running payroll for a small organisation
- Demonstrable experience of owning VAT/ Corporation Tax / Payroll taxes
- Share options management and reported desirable
- Experience with working with one or more quality standards, ideally having taken part in the external audit process
- Experience of designing process improvement, documenting and then implementing
- A hands on approach willing to assist in all areas of the business.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail
- Good Excel skills
What you will get:
- Competitive basic salary
- 10% bonus potential (has paid out for each of previous 3 years)
- 5% pension contribution
- Share options
- Private Healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexibility around ways of working
- Coaching program
- Great working environment with a friendly and experienced team
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.