Exclusively partnered with our to recruit a Finance Assistant. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to get into finance.
This business truly values their customer service and company culture and is looking for a like-minded individual to join on a permanent basis.
We are pleased to be partnering with an innovative family-owned property letting organisation on the outskirts of Cambridge.
The Finance Assistant will support the Finance team to ensure the smooth running of the department
- First point of telephone contact for the Finance Department, assisting with any queries
- Taking card payments
- Up keeping the finance purchase ledger email account
- Registering all invoices
- Checking supplier statements against the account to ensure all invoices have received
- Assisting in month end duties
- Eager to learn and get into finance
- Happy to be on-site 5 days a week
- Support with training in entry to finance
- Salary of circa £20,000
- Opportunity to have study support for AAT
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.