Are you being recent School/ College or University leaver, looking to take your first step in finance? This could be the perfect role for you….
EA First are delighted to be working with a well-established Cambridge based business in their search for a Finance Assistant/ Graduate to join their team.
The main responsibilities for the Finance Assistant are to:
- Using Xero to import sales ledger invoices
- Supporting with credit control
- Maintenance of the purchase order system
- Preparation of supplier payment runs
- Month end accruals
- Support the management accountant with month end
- Put staff expense claims through.
- General finance admin
- Reconciliation of weekly cash and credit card takings
The Successful candidates for the Finance Assistant position will be:
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Demonstrate attention to details
- Experience of Microsoft office including Excel
- Proactive and positive attitude to work
- Team player
Based in Cambridge the Finance Assistant role provides an unlimited opportunity to jump start your finance career in a well-established business. You will be offered onsite training, hybrid flexible working, study support (if required) and a salary of £22k, plus benefits (including free lunch)
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.