This Cambridge headquartered global client is in the midst of a major transformation project. Now recruiting a Finance Business Change Manager.
If you want to be an integral member for one of the UK's highest profile organisations, through one of the biggest chapters of their history, then this role can offer that!
This is a hands on role where the successful individual will be expected to roll their sleeves up as well as managing & collaborating with board level stakeholders.
As the Finance Business Change Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing & leading preparation for ensuring the business is ready for the ERP implementation go live date
- Planning, detailing and managing all levels of change management
- Ensuring all relevant stakeholders internally are fully briefed, prepared & trained for finance transformation programme
- Working very closely with the technical programme delivery team
- Managing a small business change team
You will have experience of:
- Business change & finance transformation within a global organisation
- Experience of an erp implementation in a large complex global business
- Recent experience of having a hands on approach
The role is based in Cambridge though home working 1-2 days a week will be on offer.