This is a fantastic Finance Business Partner opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to join a high growth private equity backed business based in the heart of Cambridge.
Due to internal promotion this vibrant business is looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to their growing finance team. Reporting the Director of FP&A you will also work closely with the CFO and have the autonomy to make the role your own.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the cashflow for the group budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsibility for the consolidation for the group and individual business units.
- Building strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Influencing and key stakeholder management
- Prepare and issue weekly Group cash movement to senior management team.
- Contribute towards the monthly commercial finance reporting pack
- Ad hoc reporting for the senior management team.
As a key member of the finance team, you will be confident communicating across all business levels and have excellent IT skills and ERP systems knowledge.
This is currently a standalone role, where support can be drawn on from the Director of FP&A and the wider finance team.
Strong people and communication skills with the ability to adjust to different hiring manager styles and departmental needs is a must.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of commercial finance and relevant accountancy qualification would be beneficial. However, we would like to hear from candidates who are actively studying.
What's on offer:
Hours: Full time
Location: Cambridge (hybrid working 2 days in the office per week)
Salary: £30,000- £40,000 per annum + study support
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) , Contributory Pension, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, plus many more.
Contact Hermione Rowe for a confidential discussion and to find out more!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.