A fantastic opportunity for a bright, interpersonally strong Accountant who is looking to step away from pure spreadsheet work.
This Finance Business Partner role will allow you to interact with various stakeholders and tell the story behind those numbers!
We are working with a brilliant TMT organisation based in the heart of London who are searching for an equally brilliant Finance Business Partner.
The organisation boasts a team of circa 1600 talented people across their organisation who work passionately to deliver their vision. They hire the right people, support them in their career whilst making sure they are happy. There is lunch provided every single day!!
The Finance Business Partner in London will:
- Calculate gross profit together with accrued & deferred income as well as cost of sales accruals for 5 departments
- Business partnering alongside heads of departments to ensure accurate forecasting and monthly actuals reviews
- Monthly reporting on income and analysis of search engine spend
- Variance analysis on income and monthly P&L with informative commentary
- Continuous forecasting of income alongside non finance members of the agency, including yearly budget
- Opex forecasting alongside budget holders including IT, marketing, facilities & HR
- Opportunity to create business packs for department heads - providing financial analysis, comments and suggestions
- Client profitability and resource model work
- Review and update where necessary current excel models and forms of analysis
For the ideal Finance Business Partner application, we would like to see:
- Part Qualified accountant
- Ideally have experience working in a client service industry, preferably media
- Sage 200 experience preferred.
- Advanced excel is preferred - intermediate knowledge essential.
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Lunch every day
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.