This is a fantastic Finance Business Partner opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to join a high growth business based in the North of Cambridge.
Due to internal promotion this vibrant business is looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to their growing finance team. Reporting the Senior Finance Business Partner you will also work closely with the Finance Director and have the autonomy to make the role your own.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the cashflow for the group budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsibility for the consolidation for the group and individual business units.
- Building strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Influencing and key stakeholder management
- Prepare and issue weekly Group cash movement to senior management team.
- Contribute towards the monthly commercial finance reporting pack
- Ad hoc reporting for the senior management team.
As a key member of the finance team, you will be confident communicating across all business levels and have excellent IT skills and ERP systems knowledge.
This is currently a standalone role, where support can be drawn on from the Finance Business Manager and the wider finance team.
Strong people and communication skills with the ability to adjust to different hiring manager styles and departmental needs is a must.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of commercial finance and relevant stuyding towards an accountancy qualification would be beneficial. However, we would like to hear from candidates who are fully qualifed.
What's on offer:
Hours: Full time
Location: Cambridge, Hybrid working (2 days office/ 3 home based)
Salary: £38,000- £44,000 (depending on experience) per annum + study support
Contact Hermione Rowe for a confidential discussion and to find out more!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.