This is a newly created role, a great opportunity to come in to an established business and really make your mark. We are seeking a commercially minded Finance Business Partner who can work closely with the senior leadership team providing the information and analysis that can support the decision making process and ensure continued growth.
An established organisation and a market leading brand.
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for the production monthly reports and commercial analysis.
- Preparing, analysing and maintaining accurate business operational data
- Creating and maintaining Key Performance Indicators for our production areas to enable effective analysis of performance
- The development and maintenance of accurate standard costs resolving costing differences at month/year end
- Ongoing collaboration with Supply Chain and Operations to identify action plans needed to control cost within custom process.
- Calculation of annual custom standard costs
- Communication of standard costs to EMEA Regions and managing process for related pricing amendments
- Establishment of "Best in Class" costing process becoming the business cost expert
This role would suit an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified finance professional with strong interpersonal skills and experience of communicating financial information to non finance professionals. Ideally you will have worked in a manufacturing environment and be familiar with ERP systems.
£55,000 to £60,000
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.