A fantastic newly created Finance Business Partner position based in Wimbledon. Salary will be competitive depending on experience, with additional benefits.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be working alongside some of the most prestigious brands in the UK & Global market.
You will be an ambitious individual, who is keen to grasp this opportunity and mould this role in the way you see fit. As you develop in this role, it will broaden and grow with you, gaining new responsibilities over the years.
As the Managing Director's right hand man/women your success in this role will be in bringing commercial nous to this team and providing challenge to senior stakeholders where necessary.
The Managing Director was previously the Operations Director, who has a great insight into the inner workings of the division to help get the ball rolling.
As the Finance Business partner you will play a vital role in the finance team by creating an active partnership between Finance, the leadership of this organisation and the operations side.
Other areas that your role will include are;
- Review of monthly revenue
- Review and approval of all purchases within your division
- Cost analysis of projected results
- Review and approval of commercial contracts before submission
- Taking control of all of the day to day Management Accounts
- Acting as a key contact for the MD & senior management team
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Senior Finance Analyst, Senior Management Accountant, Financial Controller or Finance Business Partner background
- Strong interpersonal skills