EA First have been exclusively engaged to source an entrepreneurial Finance Director for Hallmark Care Homes, a family run group which builds and runs high quality, relationship centred care homes. They create communities that enhance the quality of life of their residents. Since purchasing our first care home in 1997 they have grown to £100m t/o 20 property group which was recognised as 2019 Top Recommended Mid-Size Care Provider. The plans are in place for significant growth and this is an opportunity to play a crucial part in their successful delivery.
The Finance Director will play a critical role in the future growth of this highly successful business. You will manage the groups finance function, creating a strong controls environment and producing high quality insight. You will work closely with the Managing Director and the Board to shape the future direction of the business and ensure the delivery of the business objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Lead, develop and engage the finance team to ensure that they are supported and developed.
- Develop the company's annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with.
- Preparation of monthly financial information.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company's owners and Board to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee the preparation of the company's financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time, showing projected revenues, costs, funding requirements and operational targets.
- Ensure that the company has adequate working capital resource by preparing cash flow targets on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company.
- Ensure that all regulatory and statutory requirements are met and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Work tax efficiently to support on tax planning and recommend the most effective company structures
- Work on acquisitions and new developments assisting with land purchasing and acquisitions.
The Successful applicant:
Hallmark Care Homes success comes from really caring about what they do and the Finance Director will need to care too. You will be a qualified finance professional who believes in strong working relationships, trust and operating with integrity. You will bring enthusiasm and drive to the team and have a track record of success in a growing SME environment. In return you will be rewarded with an excellent package and entrepreneurial environment where you can have a real impact.