Our client is looking to recruit a Finance Director within their business to support the company's continued success. This business truly values their customer service and company culture and is looking for a like-minded individual to join on a permanent basis.
We are pleased to be partnering with an innovative family-owned property letting organisation on the outskirts of Cambridge. The Finance Director will report directly into the Managing Director and will be supported by a Financial Controller and three junior members of the team.
The Finance Director will play and important role supporting the Managing Director and Executive team in running the business and providing all financial information and insight.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Director will include, but not limited to:
- Design and implementation of internal controls and processes
- Source funding for refinancing and new purchases
- Maintain banking relationships and expanding to new funders
- Ensure borrowings are reported on and compliance returns are completed
- Ensure Regulatory taxation requirements are accurate
- Liaise with group auditors and have responsibility of the Financial Accounting being completed to schedule
- Cashflow & Treasury management
- Ensure Management Accounts are produced
- Supporting the Finance Manager with Management of the Finance Team
- Manage Budget Processes
As the Finance Director you will be a qualified Accountant, with previous experience working within a senior level Finance position.
Competitive salary on offer, with Hybrid working, Private Healthcare, 25 days holiday which increases a day each year.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.