This Finance Director in London will provide strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the company's financial commitments are met. Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of this business.
This Private Equity backed Managed Service Provider has grown both organically and through acquisition. They have a brilliant culture where staff can feel valued and heard whilst being able to develop their career.
The board are hugely supportive and embrace innovation.
This is a great business is you are looking for a number one position in Finance with support from a consultant CFO
The Finance Director in London will have the following Key responsibilities:
- Direct and control finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed and so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Develop and control the company's annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met, and financial and statutory regulations complied with.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the Senior Leadership Team and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Provide support to the board in any corporate acquisitions, restructures and finance initiatives, including implementation of new accounting systems and procedures for acquisitions.
- Ensure the flow of actionable financial information to the CEO, the executive and senior management team, the board, investors / financiers.
- Playing a key part in the M&A process including but not limited to the financial strategy, valuation analysis and due diligence.
- Develop, review & execute the Business Plan with the other directors within the management team.
- Reporting and delivery of financial KPI's in line with the Business Plan.
- Responsible for the company cash management policies and external funding opportunities.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Ensure system used are scalable and will support the company's rapid growth.
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company.
- Oversee the preparation of the company's financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time and liaising with external parties.
- Ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
The ideal Finance Director will be able to demonstrate the below:
- Extensive senior level accountancy experience.
- Significant managerial experience.
- Hands-on approach necessary in a small Finance Team.
- Knowledge of the industry.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Up to £100,000 + bonus
30 days annual leave + 10 personal development days
Birthday and work anniversary as paid leave
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.