A newly created Finance Manager role, reporting into the Head of Finance is an excellent opportunity to take full responsibility of the transactional finance team.
A progressive and dynamic energy business is looking for a finance manager to join their team based in south Cambridge.
Key Responsibilities for the Finance Manger:
- Line Management of a transactional team of four
- Responsibility for all transactional finance processes
- Oversee Payroll
- Balance Sheet reconciliation and clear down
- Posting of monthly journals
- Support the Head of Finance with the annual External Audit process
- VAT, PAYE and CIS
The Ideal candidate for this Finance Manager position will be:
- Working toward the relevant accountancy qualification AAT, ACCA or CIMA
- Advanced Microsoft office including excel
- SAP experience would be desirable
- Experience of team management
What on offer for this Finance Manger:
- £30,000 plus Study support
- Company's annual bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday per annum, rising by 1 day per full year employed to a maximum of 25 days.
- Company: pension, critical illness, and group life insurance schemes
- A hybrid working