We are delighted to be partnering with a Not for Profit organisation to recruit a Finance Manager position in Birmingham. This role is paying £40,000-£45,000 per annum. Note, part-time applications will also be considered.
This Not for Profit organisation have been providing support to people of Birmingham for over 70 years. They own a number of properties and have set up schemes to support people in the city.
In the last couple of years this organisation have won awards as a 'Top Recommended Services' in the West Midlands. They have c250 staff within their organisation.
Their main office base is in Birmingham, close to local transport links.
- Prepare all the monthly management accounts
- Lead on the production of statutory accounts in line with the appropriate charity regulations
- Create all reporting in line with external auditors
- Implement improvement and procedures to accountancy processes
- Manage a small finance team
- Prepare reporting packs for board meetings
- Lead on accountancy projects in the line with the business strategy
- Adopt business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders
- Build a productive and positive relationship with the CEO and Trustees
- CCAB or CIMA qualified (Qualified by Experience will be considered)
- Proven ability producing management and statutory accounts
- Ideally you will have people managed
- A background working within a Finance function within the Not for Profit sector would be ideal but not essential
- Social Housing and Charity accounting knowledge is extremely desirable
- Best practice in accountancy is critical
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Flexible and hybrid working
Part time will be considered
Free parking onsite
Private health insurance
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.