EA First are excited to be partnering with a growing organisation based in Cambridge. This newly created position of Finance Manager will suit a qualified Auditor, looking to make their first move into industry.
Our client is a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Cambridge.
This role has been newly created due to increased and continued sales and growth across the business.
This office is in easy access of the A14 and the organisation offer a hybrid working and flexible working model, including the opportunity to finish at lunchtime on a Friday.
Reporting into the Finance Director you will form part of a established yet growing team.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Developing existing systems, processes and procedures to enhance the reporting for management and statutory accounts
- Business partnering with colleagues and key stakeholders across the business.
- Producing complete accurate and timely information for monthly, quarterly and annual group reporting for the UK
- Liaising with external providers such as auditors and banks
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified Accountant
- External Audit experience
- Previous experience in Accountancy Practice
- Strong communication skills
- Big 4 trained
- Some managerial exposure
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous benefits package including 30 days holiday plus bank holidays and a 4% employee with 12% employer pension
- Progressive training and development
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.