Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their new investment. It's a really exciting time to join a £130m t/o division and we are looking for a candidate who is ready to progress their career. This house builder has a strong and rapidly growing land bank, allied to significant financial resources. They have both the means and desire to build a bright future for both their customers and their workforce.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for the day to day running of the team and production of Management accounts.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Monthly management accounts and Reporting packs for the region;
- Assisting the Head of Finance and Regional Director in 3 year forecasting;
- Production of Key reports for Senior team;
- Balance sheet reconciliation Packs with input from team;
- Management of 2 assistant accounts;
- Cashflow reporting;
- External reporting for Joint Venture activities;
- Support to the annual audit as required.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified finance professional with strong communication and excel skills. You will want to progress and help move the finance department forward.