Motor Sports lover? then this could be the ideal role for you. This is a Finance Manager position for a newly acquired business which supplies the UK high performance Motor Sport scene. Based at the Silverstone Circuit this high tech organisation needs a Finance Manager to support the local MD as well as report to Group Finance.
- Reporting of Monthly financial data to Executive team.
- Review accounting systems and implement policies where necessary to comply with the wider group account policies.
- Weekly Cash Flow
- Monthly management accounts
- Flash Reporting - Balance sheet reconciliations - Full P/L, B/S, and C/Flow
- Monthly reports: - Stock - Revenue - SOI - Major OEM project reporting - Headcount - Variance Analysis - Outlook - KPI's - Grant
- Budget & Quarterly Forecasting
- 5 Year Plan modelling for the Division - including full P/L, B/S and C/flow
- Support to the commercial team for tender documents
- Audit Both Interim & Full Year
- R&D Tax Claim
- Support to commercial team as required
To succeed in this role you will need to able to operate in a stand alone position and provide both business partnering and robust financial reporting.