EA First are delighted to be partnering with an exciting Private Equity Fund to recruit a Finance Manager (Process and Technical Support) to join their ever expanding team.
The purpose of this role is to manage and support the organisation Process and Technical Support work flows for their Portfolio companies, providing comfort to the Audit Committees and wider Boards over the financial controls within the groups, and a realistic view of the financial foundational data in preparation for exit.
Established 20 years ago, this highly sought after organisation are looking to recruit a Technical Finance Manager. As the Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal part in the successful delivery of acquiring and turning around businesses.
This is an organisation that treats every investment individually whilst their values and philosophy remain constant. They constantly work closely with management and shareholders to catalyse change and unlock shareholder value.
Working within a fast-moving project and consultancy-based finance team to manage and support the PE Fund Process and Technical Support (PATS) work flows for the Portfolio companies
Completing routine balance sheet reviews, finance transformation progress updates, control supporting the finance functions within the portfolio companies.
A unique opportunity to gain a large amount of experience of a variety of companies, completing a broad and varying role, with support and direction from several senior colleagues.
Projects will cover a wide assortment of areas including: transformation of finance operations, reporting, growth, acquisition, and exit, and it may include fixed period secondments to these portfolio companies as well.
- Qualified accountant with experience of audit requirements, who knows what a 'good' finance function can look like and is not afraid of the challenge to get to that position.
- Keen to learn and develop accounting experience under direct guidance and support from two highly experienced Financial Directors.
- Must bring critical thinking, with an analytical approach and a keen eye for detail.
- Must understand all output from the finance team is a reflection on the whole finance team.
- Willingness to get involved and actively support our finance team and aim to produce immediate improvements and results within bot our team and the Portfolio Companies.
- Happy to take on and deal with a wide variety of projects, including ad-hoc time pressured tasks.
- Experience of managing and developing team and wider individuals to achieve their full potential and progress their professional development.
- Must be an advanced user of Microsoft excel, and proficient in all Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to interrogate data, present financial information and analysis in a clear, structured way appropriate to the needs of the reader.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills, comfortable to communicate with various teams across our companies, and with ability to build conscious and strong working relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Progression and career development
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.