Are you a pro-active recruiter who's looking to make a move? Or perhaps your experience is in accountancy or finance and you want to start your recruitment career?
Here at EA First, we're a fast-growing and dynamic recruitment agency, who are proud to be different.
We're excited to be hiring for a specialist Finance Recruiter to join our highly successful Cambridge team, where we have a thriving, established desk specifically recruiting for:-
- Management Accountants, Financial Accountants, Financial Controllers, Finance Managers, Finance Analysts, Finance Business Partners and more…
- Covering the whole of East Anglia and beyond
- Typically recruiting vacancies offering salaries from £45-65k
With exclusive client partnerships already established, this kind of opportunity rarely comes up!
Our Cambridge team include of some of the region's most successful accountancy and finance recruiters - if you want to join us - the time is now…
Our vision is big and as we grow, we are looking for the best talent to join us on the journey.
Why join EA First?
- Very competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure = unlimited earning potential
- Regular incentives
- Flexible working, hybrid working, autonomy and no micro-management
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Health Insurance and Life Assurance cover
- A fantastic team environment where everyone's successes are celebrated
- A unique, stylish and modern office including a "Friends" themed area, games area and forest room
- Clear progression path up to Director level
- Training programme with support from an external recruitment trainer and our team of experienced recruiters, managers and directors
- Latest tech including laptop and mobile as well as access to leading recruitment software and job boards.
Whether you have a little or a lot of recruitment experience, we're interested to hear from you.
This opportunity comes with a whole host of perks and the chance to develop and develop a desk within a busy finance market.
You will be confident developing new business by calling, emailing, attending and hosting networking events. You will be building long term and solid relationships with your candidates and clients and love the buzz of securing someone a new opportunity!
You will be meeting candidates and clients, creating inspiring adverts, sourcing candidates for vacancies, organising interviews and negotiating.
We encourage and value new ideas and with the autonomy you get, you can expect to operate your desk in the best way that suits you.
Depending on your level of experience, we will support you with the training and guidance you need to put you onto a pathway of success.
For more information or a confidential chat, please contact the EA First office and speak to Hayley.
Depending on experience- extremely competitive at all levels
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.