I am supporting a growing business outside Ely in their search for a Financial Accountant to join their dynamic team.
This is a newly created role, and an exciting opportunity to join a young business with huge growth plans. If you are looking for a role which can accelerate your career this is the opportunity for you.
This Ely based Financial accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reporting to external bodies
- Review and checking supplier invoices
- Providing insight to contract pricing for external stakeholders
- Bank reconciliation for management accounts
- Responsible for the statutory account and corporate tax reporting
- Assisting with year-end audit and dealing with audit queries
- Produce cashflow forecasts
- Working closely with the Finance Director on adhoc projects
This Financial Accountant position would suit someone who is part qualified/ finalised or newly qualified looking to gain experience in a up and coming business based just outside Ely. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role, advanced excel and Sage would be advantageous
My client is offering an excellent salary and package
- Up to £40k depending on experience
- 5% employers pension contribution
- Salary sacrifice for pensions
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Holiday buy/sell dependent on length of service
- Hybrid working - 50/50
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.