This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of highly successful team where you will pay a pivotal part in the Finance function.
EA First are partnering with a highly regarded Pharmaceutical organisation in their search for a Financial Accountant. This is a very impressive international organisation with the UK HQ based in London.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for statutory reporting and internal controls as well having the opportunity to get involved in other areas of Finance.
You will build strong relationships with the team across the UK and internationally to ensure you are all working to your full potential and can be interchangeable when required.
The successful candidate with be newly or nearly qualified or may have a few years post qualified experience and will be keen to make their first move into industry. You will have strong technical and financial reporting knowledge.
Some of your other main responsibilities will include:
- Experience of group and international business desired but not essential.
- General Monthly closing tasks
- Prepare and process monthly closing journal entries
- Follow up reconciliation corrections and make adjustment entries from previous periods
- Prepare the reconciliations of key balance sheet accounts for review by the FAM and FC
- Year-end tasks
- Liaise with country accountants to provide data and explanations for the preparation of statutory accounts and the tax returns
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have a can-do attitude and be able to communicate across the business.
- Fully or part qualified
- Experience in a similar position preparing accounts, balance sheet and cash flow statements and assisting in the preparation of tax returns
- Ability to work well in a multicultural environment and in teams with diverse work styles
- Work collaboratively as well as autonomously
Highly competitive salary and benefits package
Study package (if applicable)
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.