I am supporting a global business Royston in their search for a Financial Accountant to join their dynamic team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business with huge growth plans. If you are looking for a role which can accelerate your career this is the opportunity for you.
The Royston based financial accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reporting to external bodies
- Working closely with the finance teams to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Providing insight to contract pricing for external stakeholders
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Responsible for the statutory account and corporate tax reporting
- Assisting with year-end audit and dealing with audit queries
- Liaising with corporate departments such as tax, treasury and accounting when required
- Working closely with the line manager on adhoc projects
This Financial Accountant position would suit someone who is part qualified/ finalised or newly qualified looking to gain experience in global business this is the role for you. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role, advanced excel and SAP would be advantageous.
My client is offering an excellent salary and package
- Up to £50k depending on experience plus benefits
- Based in Royston the business offers hybrid working - 3 day in the office 2 day from home
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.