Take full responsibility for one legal entity whilst also being involved with the wider group. This is a great role for a qualified accountant who has operated in an SME environment with full responsibility for the finances.
SME organisation with a small close knit finance team.
This role has full responsibility for one legal entity and also support some group finance functions.
- Assist with the production of the financial month end; P&L, Balance sheet
- Group consolidation reporting
- Provide commentary on variance analysis
- Manage intercompany transactions and consolidations
- Assist with the production of the monthly board reporting
- Assist in tax planning and the preparation of tax returns
- Assist with quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Support the annual external audit
- Update MI for the Management team to review the performance of the business
- Monitor working capital
- Manage Fixed Asset register & Capex reporting
- Production of quarterly VAT returns
- Process monthly payroll
- Look for improvements in current processes
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with experience of working in an broad role in an SME.
£50,000 plus bonus Hybrid working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.