EA First are partnering with a highly regarded technology organisation in their search for a Financial Accountant. This is a very impressive international organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly successful team where you will play a pivotal part in the Finance function.
An impressive, highly-regarded technology organisation who are continuing to grow at pace and break records.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for statutory reporting and internal controls as well as having the opportunity to get involved in other areas of Finance.
You will build strong relationships with the team across the UK to ensure you are all working to your full potential and can be interchangeable when required.
The successful candidate will be newly qualified or may have a few years post qualified experience and will be keen to make their first move into industry. You will have strong technical and financial reporting knowledge, particularly in IFRS and UK GAAP.
Experience of group and international business is desired but not essential.
You will also boast the following Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent Excel skills, leveraging and developing finance systems and data models
- Experience in working in high-performing teams to tight deadlines
- Strong financial and commercial acumen Competencies
- Helpful, flexible, pro-active approach to work, a team player with a willingness to tackle both new and routine tasks
- Dynamic, responsible and highly organised with the ability to manage multiple streams of work within defined timelines
- Ability to research and maintain own knowledge on detailed changes and updates to accounting standards
- Effective communication skills with finance and non-finance staff, collaborative nature and proactive team player.
This role is offering a very attractive salary and benefits package along with a strong progression path.
Please contact Lauren Ramsey at EA First for more information.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.