New CFO and some heavy investment means that this is an opportunity to join a Finance function that is going through a Transformation. A great opportunity to build on your existing skills and develop a world class finance function.
Heavy investment has lead to a transformation of this organisation. there will be plenty of opportunity to develop your career in the large group.
In this role you will have responsibility for all internal and external Financial Reporting, you will liaise with group and ensure all reporting is timely and accurate.
- All internal and external financial accounting working with direct reports and closely with the team of business support accountants
- Liaison and reporting to Group Finance including submission of monthly accounts, consolidation and analysis
- Liaison on other monthly reporting required by external stakeholders (eg banks, pension schemes, credit insurers etc.)
- Responsible for preparation of UK statutory accounts
- Primary liaison with accountants for European statutory accounting
- Key liaison on all aspects of external and internal audits
- Supporting role on sustainability and other ESG reporting
- Coordinating with the Tax Manager on all direct and indirect tax submissions.
- Contributing to the management and development of the accounting and financial reporting IT systems throughout the Finance Department
- Supporting all internal governance reporting
- Ensuring compliance with all other statutory type reporting (Eg payment reporting, relevant statistical reporting)
This role will suit a candidate with an audit background who has extensive knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS. You will be looking for an environment where you can get things done and look forward to change. Strong communication skills and the ability to be effective with a senior leadership team are essential.
Excellent salary and benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.