This is a newly created Financial Controller position where you will support the Finance Director in the creation of a robust and commercial finance function. This is a clean slate and you will have the opportunity to design the controls and reporting how you would like them to be.
- Production & presentation of monthly management accounts including; balance sheet, profit & loss, budget comparisons and income forecasts
- Cash flow management forecasting & reporting
- Stock control and gross margin reporting
- Company budget production
- Monitoring company fixed assets, loans & leases
- Liaison with external accountants for annual statutory accounts
- Financial analysis & strategic advice to senior management
- Continuous improvement and implementation of new finance systems
We are looking for a technically strong candidate with a short (ideally none) notice period who has experience of operating as a hands on Financial Controller and is used to rolling up their sleeves to get the job done.