We have a fantastic opportunity to work at a business which throughout covid has continued to grow at an impressive record.
This Financial Controller position will sit in the slipstream of a very impressive Finance Director.
If you're looking to develop and further yourself, in a truly fun and ambitious environment, then we genuinely have something worth looking at.
As the Financial Controller for this growing business you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Review of budgets, actuals and forecasts with the FD
- Analysis of business performance and business partnering with budget holders
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Preparation of year end accounts & VAT returns
- Ad-hoc project work
It's an expansive role, that requires somebody with the happiness to roll up their sleeves and get stuck into the nitty gritty, as well as doing the high level commercial work.
For the right person, this role represents an opportunity to come in, sound out the role, master it, and then develop it beyond what it is today.
Creativity, commerciality, ambition, hardworking, good inter-personally are the traits you need to be demonstrating alongside a CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification.