We are currently partnering excusively with a fast growing highly innovative organisation based in London. They are disrupting their market and revolutionising the way the industry works through the use of Technology.
As a lower cost and SUSTAINABLE solution to what they do, you can play your part in having a positive impact.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the Management Accountant to produce monthly management accounts pack to present to the board.
- .Producing budgets and tracking variances against the static budget. Developing financial plans.
- Monitoring spends against budgets.
- Forecasts and periodic re-forecasting to support executive teams in making real-time informed decisions.
- Overseeing, producing and reviewing statutory accounts.
- Performing and reviewing internal finance audits, setting up revenue inspections.
- Evaluating, monitoring and managing areas of risk.
- Handling and coordinating external audit process.
- Managing the performance of junior members of staff.
- Policies & Procedures - implementing internal controls, maintaining and review.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations. Examples IR35 and Umbrella Compliance.
- Maintaining healthy relationships between company departments partnering with them effectively
- Supporting sales growth by providing a high functioning accounts team and a high level of customer service.
- Recommending ways of cutting costs and investing where appropriate.
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, positively minded, solution based Financial Controller
* ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
* Proven experience in finance management
* Good communication skills
* Good understanding of business and financial issues
* The ability to work to tight deadlines
* Strategic planning & exceptional numerical proficiency
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong leadership qualities
* Analytical skills
* Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
Salary on offer: £70,000 - £80,000 + benefits including share options