UK Financial Controller - Cambridge
EA-First are delighted to be partnering exclusively with this rapidly growing high-tech manufacturing company to support them with the recruitment of a UK Financial Controller.
Working as part of the UK senior leadership team and reporting into the Group FD, this is a hands on, highly influential position which will play a key role in facilitating further UK and international growth over the forthcoming five years. Primarily based in Cambridge, the role will also oversee another subsidiary based on the South coast so some travel will be required on an occasional basis.
- Overall responsibility for the activities of the UK finance, Payroll and HR functions.
- The production of weekly reports including deliveries and forecasts.
- Overseeing the production and subsequent review of the monthly management accounts including profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, cashflow and forecasts.
- The production and commentary of the monthly and quarterly board packs relating to finance, sales, operations and kpi's.
- Heavily involved in the production and ongoing monitoring of the 5 year business plan.
- The management and development of a team of three within finance and HR.
- Qualified accountant.
- Previous experience of managing a small team.
- Proven experience of working as part of senior leadership within a growing technology and manufacturing company.
- Strong communication skills with the ability and confidence to liaise and build effective working relationships with colleagues at every level.
- Experience of working within an international high tech manufacturing business would be ideal but not essential.