EA First are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join a business with growth plans on the horizon.
This role will be looking for a strong Financial Controller with proven sme experience to join the company and be part of their journey to triple in size within the next 5 years.
The client is a manufacturing organisation that has high growth on the horizon. The Financial Controller position will be hands on, covering all aspects of finance and have one direct report of a Finance Assistant.
Based in their Cambridge headquarters, the Financial Controller will be reporting directly into the CEO and have responsibility of all things finance!
Responsibilities will include:
- Update cashflow forecasts
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare month-end journals
- Prepare of finance plans
- Statutory accounts
- Tax & Payroll
- Management of the Finance Assistant
- Liaise with manufacturing, operation, sales to enable accurate forecasting
- Qualified candidate- ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of working within a sme
Hybrid working and an offer of £60,000-70,000, depending of candidate's experience.