My client is looking for a Financial Controller to join their growing team in Redditch.
My client is an established brand within the building and construction sector. They have built the business with a strong ethos around their people. They offer a wide range of groundworks services with local and national customers.
This is a new and high-profile opportunity for a strategically focused Finance Controller at the Head Office in Redditch. This is a critical appointment, as the lead finance person to help drive a progressive finance strategy, championing the use of management information and technology-led solutions to deliver insights and game changing improvements. The aim is to drive a further step change in performance and to maintain an industry leading focus.
You will be responsible for the entire finance function managing a large portfolio of works and a growing team. You will drive value by being actively involved in all aspects of the business and by close communication and collaboration with other departments. You will be expected to provide senior management with relevant financial information and being part of and informing the decision making process within the business.
The successful applicant for the Financial Controller role will be/have:
- ACCA or ACA Qualified
- Previously held a position as Financial Controller or a similar level
- Specific knowledge of the building and construction industry (essential)
- Strong computer and numeracy skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate at all levels
- Pro-active and able to handle tasks under pressure and drive results without close supervision
- Competitive salary - dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Hours - 8am to 5pm (or similar, working on site in Redditch)
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.