EA first is working exclusively with this client to source a strong Financial Controller. you will work closely with the Finance Director and business partner the divisional MD's. You will have overall responsibility for the financial reporting and manage the finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provision of financial support and pro-active analysis to the UK FD and CEO and divisional MD's
- Ensure rigorous financial and cost control across the business
- Preparation of annual budgets and regular forecasts
- Statutory reporting and coordination of annual audit
- Assisting with the setting and reviewing of annual budgets
- Monitor and review customer profitability
- Support Acquisition and Legal teams in financial due diligence
- Cash flow forecasting
This is an opportunity to work with and learn from a strong Finance Director and support them through a period of change for the business. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant who can demonstrate the they can influence change and make a real difference in a dynamic environment.